Poetry is ... that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does. --Allen Ginsberg

Monday, April 11, 2011

All about Nana

Nana is sweet
Sweet and sweet
Sweet like a very sweet cupcake

She hugs me
She kisses me
She hugs me when I come back to her

I love her
She loves me
We love each other
Just right

We're really good family members
We all are too
Our family is good
We're good too
We're supergood
And sometimes we have accidents
Mistakes

Sometimes we play stuff
And sometimes we work with stuff
Sometimes we work and play
At the same time
Like doing a fun game
That's helping your mind

We love each other
And I thank her when she gives me stuff
And she thanks me when I give her stuff
April 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment